Bridges and sunset C&C!!!

JKnobelock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Again more stuff for school. More based around landcapes here is what i have so far.
Sunset_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Bridge_3_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Bridge_2_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Train_Bridge_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

IMO - I like the first one Comp. is good, but I think it might be a little dark and you may want to crop out some of the bottom. As for the bridge I think you should try a get the whole structure in the photo. Do you have any other that contain the whole bridge? -Danny

Full_Bridge_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

this is the best i could get as far as how much of the bridge i could get in the photo

I like #1 and #2. #1 would have been better with a slightly higher or lower composition though. Right now the top 1/2 is light and the bottom1/2 is dark. Maybe experiment with some creative cropping. The bottom 1/3 doesn't have any detail, so you could either try to lighten or crop off.

I like the reflection and lines of #2. It would have been a better composition if you tilted your camera down a bit, putting more space underneath the reflection and less in the sky for balance. Also, you should have centered it more, left to right. The left side is cropped, but you had room on the right to capture the entire thing.

And finally, if you have a photo editing software, you could increase saturation and sharpness.

You last added shot is perfect to experiment with cropping and color! Nice!

Play around with B&W and Sepia on these too!

Most reactions

Back