bridges ive found

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went on a bridge hunt! heres a few shots all taken on the same day. i would like some help on how to make these better, which ones are good and which ones are bad. you know-the usual. please be honest if some just arent that good.

i know this is crooked - i wanted it like that

bridges076.jpg

bridges071.jpg

bridges072.jpg

bridges081-1.jpg

BRIDGE 2

bridges005.jpg

bridges026.jpg

bridges038.jpg

Watch the exposure your sky is getting blown out in some of these photos. The locations are awesome. You may want to invest in a graduated filter that would help with the blown sky

yeah your right Mgw189 about the sky. i think its real bad in #3. ill get that filter when i get my d40. im just goin off a p&s right now.

thanks, just some shots around my little dump town. we have all sorts off hidden treasures across the country side. you just gotta know about em

yeah your right Mgw189 about the sky. i think its real bad in #3. ill get that filter when i get my d40. im just goin off a p&s right now.

thanks, just some shots around my little dump town. we have all sorts off hidden treasures across the country side. you just gotta know about em
Gah sorry I wasnt paying attention. I dont know if any of the cameras you have allow for auxiliary lenses or not but its something to look into. I love those kinds of places though. We have an old assylum here that I love to walk around the grounds and a lot of the old buildings. Where abouts do you live anyway?

Gah sorry I wasnt paying attention. I dont know if any of the cameras you have allow for auxiliary lenses or not but its something to look into. I love those kinds of places though. We have an old assylum here that I love to walk around the grounds and a lot of the old buildings. Where abouts do you live anyway?

ohhh assylums awesome. southeastern kansas

Try more interesting angles, especially in 5 and the last two.

i tried but there were just so many trees in the way! thank for commenting

Nice to see you recording these old bridges FC. Is the first one the same through truss bridge you posted a while ago as a Trestle? Your second one is a simple truss bridge; note that the trusses are not linked together across the top of the trusses.

looks like 1,3,5,and 6 would have made very nice HDR shots (especially 5)

Nice to see you recording these old bridges FC. Is the first one the same through truss bridge you posted a while ago as a Trestle? Your second one is a simple truss bridge; note that the trusses are not linked together across the top of the trusses.

sounds like you know your bridges. yeah, i went back to that 1st bridge to get some better shots from the other side of the river, do you think they are better?

looks like 1,3,5,and 6 would have made very nice HDR shots (especially 5)

good idea. will do thanks

anyone one else have any ideas? i will probably go back to these spots when/if it snows so i would love to hear some other suggestions on what you would do differently

Most reactions

New Topics

Back