Bright Eyes

i LIKE THE COLOR VERSION BETTER BUT i AM A MAN OF COLOR and yes my caps button was on sorry.

I think that this shot will be a significant problem in either conversion or pp because there are distinct whitish patches on her forehead and her right check. Additionally there is a touch of rosacea on her nose and the bad shadow on her left cheek.

Perhaps this shot would benefit from less cross-light because the cross light intensifies any facial discoloration, color saturation and texture.

Don't mention those white patches out loud, Traveler, not when Sabine can listen - they are her biggest sore right now (next to her height, or lack thereof) - and she had applied some foundation that day, which unfortunately lead to her skin looking flaky.

So yes, maybe you are right in so far as the crosslight did not do this attempt at taking her photo that much good. I only saw it light up her eyes and got drawn into taking the photo for that reason.

It was no "portrait session", anyway.
Maybe I would need to move this to Snapshots and Bloopers................

Thought I'd have a play - get some practice if nothing else :)

sab.jpg

Lovely subject and images - I think Sabine will like Tempor' s version

Tony! Long time no see on the forums! :D
That is a nice edit, too.
But I must not show any of these to Sabine... she doesn't know this picture is out here :oops: --- though I still like it quite a bit with the sun lighting up her eyes. And your edits help me like it even more. Going BW was the wrong choice!! I know now!

Hi Corinna - I have been around, but a bit busy lately - had a couple of weeks away then back into work full time for the first time since April which is a bit of a shock to the system!

Save the pics to you computer and tell Sabine that you did them yourself :D

We won't tell ;)

COOL idea! May I? I'll do! :D

Heya, thanks, that is cool. It is in my favourites now (though "vector something" is not what my ancient version of PS has, but I could try to proceed as MY PS lets me :D) ... and test it on someone else's skin ... Christiane's maybe, and her photo shown_in_this_thread ? ;)

Most reactions

Back