Bringing you a few more from my phone :)

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I didn't have my new camera three days ago, I was using my phone camera to take pictures. I dropped it in the water as well, but thankfully it still works! And I have to pictures :mrgreen: Here they are ... I kind of really want critique on the last few of the scenery. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for in those shots. Thanks!

Take me away.

dennny3-1.jpg

B/W

dennny3-1-1.jpg

the view from top

dennycreek2-1.jpg

dennycreek2-1-1.jpg

serene pond

dennytcreek1-1.jpg

These are all very boring. The third one has potential to be a decent shot with a better camera. Also

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for in those shots."

I don't even know what this means, but this isn't how photography works--you don't take a picture at random and then look for a subject in it. You find a subject, then take a picture. I suggest looking up some guides for composition and exposure online. They're are a lot of them available and are very helpful.

I like the black and white version of the second one. The black and white works with the grittiness of the poor quality camera.

The first one reminds me of an impressionist painting. But being that I don't care for the impressionist style, lol . . .

The last one doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.

These are all very boring. The third one has potential to be a decent shot with a better camera. Also

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for in those shots."

I don't even know what this means, but this isn't how photography works--you don't take a picture at random and then look for a subject in it. You find a subject, then take a picture. I suggest looking up some guides for composition and exposure online. They're are a lot of them available and are very helpful.

well like for landscape shots there isn't really a subject is there?

Not exactly, but there are compositional rules (or guidelines) to follow that can lead to great pictures (lines, patterns, shapes, the way you use positive/negative space, etc.)

Most reactions

Back