Brisbane, Australia - Jan '06 and later

Hey Mesha... after I graduate this year I'm hoping to travel for up to year including a long working stay in Australia, firstly in Brisbane staying with relatives... so I'll maybe catch up with you at some point!! :D

Okay... what about the first weekend in October? Shouldn't be just too hot then.

Date: First week in October.
Theme: um... any suggestions?

Oh.. and Meysha - that picky Vicki av. quax me up.

Hang on.
Am I hallucinating?
Or is this really our good old Duckie showing his face up on this forum again.?

Duckie! :hug:: Come into my arms! :hugs:

(OK, sorry, this does not belong into this thread here at all, but it just had to be said!!!)

LaFoto said:
Hang on.
Am I hallucinating?
Or is this really our good old Duckie showing his face up on this forum again.?

Duckie! :hug:: Come into my arms! :hugs:

(OK, sorry, this does not belong into this thread here at all, but it just had to be said!!!)

and here I was thinking you were coming to Brisvegas...

:lol:

Xmetal said:
and here I was thinking you were coming to Brisvegas...

:lol:

Now THAT would be something, wouldn't it?
But I have decided that it is time for the world to come my way and to organise a HUGE TPF meet-up right here. Where I live.
All Aussies are invited to come, too.

Mark the week of 10 - 17 May 2008 in your calendars, for I think that is when it is going to be.

Hey Foto. I was hoping you'd see me eventually.

I'll definately show for the Meet at your place my friend.

I wonder do me and XMetal count as a huge TPF gathering? I'm pretty fat, so maybe.

ARGHGHGH! It's been ages since I've visited TPF!! hehe so much so I missed the first date organising set for October.

Well... it's past that now.... and the rest of my year is getting very very busy. I will be in Byron Bay though at some stage in the first two weeks of December if anyone's interested in meeting around there?

Most reactions

Back