Brisneyland, IR attempt, I see the light!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to finally post some more of my photos from brisbane.

We went to the art gallery, I previously showed you guys the "Joe(clarinet)" inspired roof shots I took there. But this photo is of an awesome video exhibition they had on there. It was unreal.

IMG_3769_Press_Pause.jpg

Then we went outside, and looked at some of the public sculpture things they have there... but i thought this was more interesting: :lol:

IMG_3789_KeepOffTheGrass.jpg

Then I continued some more of my powerpoint series with this photo of a light switch.
I see the light!!
It was in Adrian's studio and I even got to do some voice overs for an ad! And got paid too!!

IMG_3813lightswitch.jpg

My very bad attempt at making a digital photo look slightly IR. I seriously hacked away at this photo until it just looks like crap now. But I liked the idea of it... and hopeuflly some day I'll try and do it better. It almost looks like there are little twinkles of light on each of the branches. Awwww.

IMG_3862Tree_IR.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Well, the "awww" at the end of your description of the last makes me smile the most :).

Awww.
Twinkle-twinkle! ;)

Anyhow, I admire you for knowing how even to BEGIN wanting to make a photo look like an IR photo!

And the "Keep of WHICH grass" photo is ever so funny, too :D. Must use this one :biggrin:

My favourite is the first, though!

hey meysha.. writing the reply for the second time coz i posted and just as i did my internet crapped out on me
here goes..

i love the tones in the first shot... very neat.. as well as the line running across the top
like the minimalistic feel of the third...
nice attempt on the IR!
thanks for sharing these :)

the third is my fav...very clean and simple...nice comp!

Number 3 fer me!!! o yeh...less is more meysha!!
Number one would be my next fave...like the monochromatic feel and the geometry of it. :D
Great shots! :D

Thanks everyone... I'll have to post up the powerpoint one I did a while ago, again. It's my favourite by far... but I'm doing this whole series of B&W power fittings/light switches/fan controls etc. I have no idea why... but I think they look nice. :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back