British Soldiers

Nominated for POTM, October, 2017

this shot is very unique i have never seen a photo like this before.

The rock you see in the foreground is where I took this. I have many more macro shots of various lichen and moss that I took here still to go through. They are like weird alien forests.

Thanksgiving Day at Otter Pond by Brent Cameron, on Flickr
Nice shot ok now so this was from the trip up a few days ago wasn't it to visit an uncle? or am i thinking of someone else

The rock you see in the foreground is where I took this. I have many more macro shots of various lichen and moss that I took here still to go through. They are like weird alien forests.

Nice shot ok now so this was from the trip up a few days ago wasn't it to visit an uncle? or am i thinking of someone else

Yeah it was Thanksgiving at my Uncles. He owns all that land. On his property hes got a very large pond with otters and beaver dam, a marsh area and some trails going through the forest area. I don't go up there often enough.

Yeah it was Thanksgiving at my Uncles. He owns all that land. On his property hes got a very large pond with otters and beaver dam, a marsh area and some trails going through the forest area. I don't go up there often enough.
Did you see any otters? i have only seen three otters all this year two times in spring of the same otter and one in summer of a different otter

Did you see any otters? i have only seen three otters all this year two times in spring of the same otter and one in summer of a different otter

Unfortunately I did not. I have in the past but it figures that once I have a camera with me I wouldn't see them. I think they would have been more active earlier in the year.

Thanks Logan!

Unfortunately I did not. I have in the past but it figures that once I have a camera with me I wouldn't see them. I think they would have been more active earlier in the year.
Probablly most active in spring

Such a cool plant. Excellent photo of it.

I have to admit that I had no clue as to what this was. At first, I thought it was some type of anemone. I had to do an online search. Now that I know, I have to ask if that was a web running diagonally across the shot? Beautiful colors!

Most reactions

Back