Brittany, My dog.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out taking some pictures today.. and finally got a good shot of her.. She rarely stands still long enough.. Or is always right beside you if you are outside. Let me know what you think.

DSC_1810.jpg

Cute face, but your dog needs a bath! LOL

It's a nice shot though... I like the flowers, and actually I gather from you comments that the mud and stuff on her probably really captures her personality.

Is she a mix? I don't recognize the breed.

She's a Border Collie, And yea, totally outside dogs.. haven't had a bath since we let them outside as puppies... other than them taking a dip in our pond or something.. haha

We bought her and her sister about 7 years ago. Her sister is HUGE.. will have to post a picture of her sometime.

Oh she IS a border collie... LOL I assumed the brown was actually coloring. Must be mud. hahaha...

I love BCs. Awesome dogs. Lot of work, though. We are Pembroke Welsh Corgi people, so we cross paths with BCs quite a bit.

Oh she IS a border collie... LOL I assumed the brown was actually coloring. Must be mud. hahaha...

I love BCs. Awesome dogs. Lot of work, though. We are Pembroke Welsh Corgi people, so we cross paths with BCs quite a bit.

May not be Pure bred, not real sure.. She has some weird copper hue to some of her black hair, Not sure what it is due to.. Didn't have it for awhile.. then it kinda appeared. But.. we also have like a redmud stream around our house too.. haha. They are 2 great dogs, We have about 20 acres of land that they could run around on if they wanted to, but they mainly just cover about 5 of it.. lol

She looks like a happy camper, very cute! but as Manaheim pointed out she is waay to dirty which makes her fur look ugly :)

Simple shot but the angle and color work well. I especially like the positioning of the bush. You pulled this off well.

Yea, This will probably be the best shot i ever get of her, who knows though.. I might get lucky again another day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back