broken sensuality

escondrillas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, this was made with canon eos rebel, lets see what do you think about it, if you want to make any chages, go ahead
normal_CRW_9086_RT8%20copy.jpg

Beautiful. Very sensual, I love it. I really can't think of anything to critique. BTW, who is that lovely lady in the mirror? :)

I can't believe that you only got one reply to this. I love it. I love how it's almost like there are three frames within the frame. The seam in the mirror gives it a really nice slightly surreal feel, and the lace bodice a really nice texture to the right side of the frame. If that interesting detail wasn't there on that side, it probably wouldn't work nearly as well. The soap dish in the bottom right really helps balance out that white area too.

I'd almost try to blow out the top left/get a little more flare to lose more definition on the elbow and the top edge of the mirror.

Great shot all round. Love it.

I know I'm the only one but I don't like the two mirror break. I also wish the image in the mirror was a little more in focus. The concept is good. I just think it could be improved a little.

Now that you mention it i think it would be better actually if the face in the mirror was in focus as opposed to her shoulder / arm, but nonetheless, a nice shot.

I'm only using the scroll bar on my screen but the lower down I place the reflected face the more the image seems to be 2 different girls. Would it be worth cropping more off the bottom?

railman44 said:
I know I'm the only one but I don't like the two mirror break. I also wish the image in the mirror was a little more in focus. The concept is good. I just think it could be improved a little.
me too

I think the only thing I would alter at all, and believe me this was after looking for something to nitpick, would be that single curl of hair poking out from her side. I think the black, graphic curve of her side would do better if it was in sharper contrast with the background and that kind of softens it.

I think the focus should be on the mirror as well... iit would be a lot more interesting if the mirror were shattered maybe??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back