Brooke + Niven

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Maid of Honor who is engaged. She bit into a rehearsal cake an found these rings.
Brooke00014.jpg

Bride and Groom on the way to reception:
Brooke00212.jpg

DJ set this shot up. It's a love chain:
Brooke00318.jpg

MOB has been in a wheelchair for most of her life following a tragic car accident. For this event, she got of of the wheelchair to dance:
Brooke00355.jpg

Bride and Groom in a moment of some privacy:
Brooke00390.jpg

Celebrations!
Brooke00372.jpg

What a great series! :D All of these images made me smile.

I especially like the "love chain", that looks like it was fun.

Great work, Cindy. :thumbup:

beautiful again... my only PICK is the guy in the yellow shirt having a PICK behind the dancing couple!! - but nice, emotional picture in any case x

Thank you guys again. 35 mm on every shot. I keep talking about this lens.....I know....but I love it.

Nice photos. I like the #3. What flash-mode did you used here? Slow sync?

cumi said:
Nice photos. I like the #3. What flash-mode did you used here? Slow sync?

I know I sound stupid, by I have no idea how to slow synch.
For this one I did slave another camera though, just to the right of where I was standing.

elsaspet said:
I know I sound stupid, by I have no idea how to slow synch.

No no! I am the one who is too technical (...msc engeneer...) and doesn't understands anything about taking nice photos. Slow sync means, that you take the photo with slower shutter (like without a flash) and a flash, so the background is also nicely exponated, not only the subject (with flash)

So, if I understand you correctly, you didn't even used a flash?

cumi said:
No no! I am the one who is too technical (...msc engeneer...) and doesn't understands anything about taking nice photos. Slow sync means, that you take the photo with slower shutter (like without a flash) and a flash, so the background is also nicely exponated, not only the subject (with flash)

So, if I understand you correctly, you didn't even used a flash?

Hi Cumi,
You are being hard on yourself. I bet your ability is much more than you give credit for.
No actually I used 2 flashes on this one. (3). Because it was really wide angle, I had to back way up. Actually, I got on the sound mixer's stage on top of one of those huge speakers. I had a 580 flash on camera, but also slaved another 580 flash at a 45 degree angle to the main flash. I did it because of how far I had to get away to get the shot. My on camera 580 had no chance of making it all the way to the center, so the one just off camera, got in there and lit it up. I hope that makes sense..........I'm really really really tired............. LOL.

That MOB one is sooooo great considering the story. His smile is just priceless. Your bride is going to LOVE these:)
I hope my wedding work will one day be as awesome as yours. Thanks for always giving out such great advice and posting so much on this site even though I am sure you are busy Cindy.
Gives some of the rest of us something to look up to!

Most reactions

Back