Brooklyn 8th ave set.

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first mini outting with the Sigma 10-20mm HSM. There were more but im too lazy to edit.

usethisuz9.jpg

#2 (I realize the pole is way too centered)
usethisrp7.jpg

usethislu5.jpg

usethisgu5.jpg

usethishm1.jpg

#6 (This is by far the best HDR I have ever made I **** you not lolz).
usethisrq7.jpg

usethisee7.jpg

Thx mohain

Heres some more...

#8 Cool bike...
8thavebikergv5.jpg

#9 "Come on lets go!!!", "BUT I HAVE TO PEE!!!"
8thavekidwh3.jpg

#10 8th ave. colors
8thaverustyventqk3.jpg

#11 Chillin on the corner
8thavestandingonthecorneh4.jpg

Anyone else having a hard time getting pics to load? My mac loaded #1 & 2 fine, then quit. ??

Pics load fine for me, which is good, for else I would miss out on some great street shooting with a very wide angle ... nice distortions, interesting... and the day was lovely, the sky bright, the colours shining ... and since there meanwhile are 12 pics to look at by the time I get round to commenting, it is getting harder and harder to say which ones I like best :)... yes, well, Photo 2 falls through the net, I'm afraid, with the centred pole, and I don't like Photo 3 so very much either, that pole, albeit stuck with little notices, does not strike a cord with me.

But: I do like Photo 5!
The distortion makes that truck look funny, and kind of huge, and I really appreciate the inclusion of the lines and patterns on the street, the vanishing point element to your composition and the double yellow line leading us right into the pic, underneath the metro crossing and "into the light at the end of the tunnel" ;).

And yes, I like your HDR. Does not look so colour-pencil-drawn like some others. Well, some are MEANT to look like it (woodsac's! just to name one), but sometimes the effect is overdone ... and in your HDR here it is not. Good.

Most reactions

Back