Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cold day today at Hayes Lane.

Photos at the usual place.
www.lensmeister.com > Non League Football > Most Recent Match.

Here are a couple to wet your appetite

image9.jpg

image15.jpg

cold? those guys are wearing shorts, we got about 6 inches of snow today. good shots though.

Nice shots!! What league is that team in? I support my local non-league team, Bromsgrove Rovers, who are in the Southern League Division One West. I will start shooting the players there soon, not with my AK-47 though, with my Nikon D50 haha..

Everybody's too busy posting their own photos! :lol:

Sorry, I saw this yesterday & meant to reply later & forgot!

Is #1 a foul? Looks quite dodgey! :lol:

The exposure looks a little under in #2 but it adds saturation and contrast to the shot. Both shots depict the action very well!

Well done! :thumbup:

nitefly said:
Nice shots!! What league is that team in? I support my local non-league team, Bromsgrove Rovers, who are in the Southern League Division One West.

Hampton & Richmond Borough (Red) Vs Bromley (White). Ryman League Premier Division. Played at Bromley's Hayes Lane Ground (also that was my 325 game watched)

2003/2004
25-Oct-2003
Victoria Ground
Bromsgrove Rovers F.C. 2 Vs Whitby Town F.C. 2
F.A. Cup 4th Qualifying Round

I was there ....... Good game ! My avatar is the Whitby Town Shirt !

plasticspanner said:
Is #1 a foul? Looks quite dodgey!

The ref ignored and and play continued ....

Cool! Do you have pics from that game then? I'd love to see them if you do!

I live really near the rovers ground! If youre ever at a bromsgrove game again let me know!!

bobaab said:
wow they were really going at it huh? I miss playing soccer!!

but ill be in Germany this summer for you know what ;)

I'll be glued to my TV .... Will be saving the games to the Hard Drive then burning to DVD ... Be wearing my ENGLAND shirt. My son will be wearing his ENGLAND shirt ... my daughter will be wearing my sons old ENGLAND shirt.

Three guesses who we will be cheering for ! !

AND .... I will be drunk as a skunk if ENGLAND win it ;) for at least two days !

nitefly said:
Cool! Do you have pics from that game then? I'd love to see them if you do!

I live really near the rovers ground! If youre ever at a bromsgrove game again let me know!!

I'll take you up on thate meet at a game one day. Mind you I did encounter a rather dubious butthead on the bus goine to the game. He was half pieed already and was talking about kicking the head in of away fans ... This was on the bus from Birmingham New Street.

The photos are all on print, but I can rescan them one day and will email them ... now I have to find them ... lol !

Lensmeister said:
I'll be glued to my TV .... Will be saving the games to the Hard Drive then burning to DVD ... Be wearing my ENGLAND shirt. My son will be wearing his ENGLAND shirt ... my daughter will be wearing my sons old ENGLAND shirt.

Three guesses who we will be cheering for ! !

AND .... I will be drunk as a skunk if ENGLAND win it ;) for at least two days !

What's this for then? :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
Do you remember all the games you've been to or do you have them written down/save the programmes?

Ok this is going to saound REALLY sad !

I have them ALL listed in a Excel file. Including results, grounds, dates and stats on number of away goals, wins etc. Also my son has started groundhopping too. He has his own file too.

Also In various note books I have the team lines up of all the games too. Ok I am goning to find a corner or a stone and crawl under it!

Also I have the entire Whitby Town Club History on Database ! Every result and teamline up from 1926 until today!

Lensmeister said:
Ok this is going to saound REALLY sad !

I have them ALL listed in a Excel file. Including results, grounds, dates and stats on number of away goals, wins etc. Also my son has started groundhopping too. He has his own file too.

Also In various note books I have the team lines up of all the games too. Ok I am goning to find a corner or a stone and crawl under it!

Also I have the entire Whitby Town Club History on Database ! Every result and teamline up from 1926 until today!

You were right! :lol:

That's what they call "fanatic" :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back