Brrrrrrrrrrrr......

PlasticSpanner said:
You were right! :lol:

That's what they call "fanatic" :thumbup:

But then again I am recognised at the WTFC official club historian. How many people get phone calls from the club chairman asking who played how many games etc ? .... ok comeing stone !

But ..... How many people on her have all their photos listed in files etc ?

I don't have ... yet !

Lensmeister said:
But then again I am recognised at the WTFC official club historian. How many people get phone calls from the club chairman asking who played how many games etc ? .... ok comeing stone !

But ..... How many people on her have all their photos listed in files etc ?

I don't have ... yet !

Any more room under that rock? :blushing:

:lol:

Negs are scanned in under film # and frame # & saved to their own folder on a seperate HD.

I have an Excel sheet listing each film listing film details, camera, date and subject (if appropriate) & linked to a contact sheet either made by PS or on the enlarger & scanned in. Each film No' is linked to another sheet with the frame No's with exposure details and notes. Some have a link to the image itself but I gave up on that a while ago! :lol:

Lensmeister said:
I'll take you up on thate meet at a game one day. Mind you I did encounter a rather dubious butthead on the bus goine to the game. He was half pieed already and was talking about kicking the head in of away fans ... This was on the bus from Birmingham New Street.

The photos are all on print, but I can rescan them one day and will email them ... now I have to find them ... lol !
That would be great mate!!! How old is your son? I used to go to every away match but have stopped lately, but I will start going to the away matches soon!

BTW, shouldn't this be in the photojournalism forum?

I'm in Croydon Surrey .. but I do tend ot travel around the ground trying to get as many new ones as possible ... the life of a Ground hopper huh ? ... lol

I might be going to Nantwich on 4th March .... FA Vase weekend and Pickering Town are there in the Quarter final .... I will be checking the trains etc. this week. ...

Yep the lad is a chip off the old block ... he's not bad is he ?

Most reactions

Back