bruised bananas

Another banana fact:
Bananas are the #1 selling items in most grocery stores.
At Wal Mart they outsell everything else in the store!

Troy

and I hear they sell pretty well at Bananas R Us

oh man, this thread is kinda making me hungry... And bananas just make me giggle... lol, Such a funny looking fruit.. and thats another thing... its not juicy or anything, almost like its not a fruit... like its some sort of smile-shaped sweet sausage-like veggie.... i dont know what i'm talking about anymore... its late, i'm tired... nice story nabero, and by the way, i think its perfectly acceptable to remove bruised bananas, its sorta like catch and release...

Soccer Mom: Did you just pull off the banana and put it back?
Me: (sleepy-eyed and hungry) yeh? *puzzled*
SM: [insert lecture about me being a wasteful teenager] Do your parents know you aren't in school?
Me: (apparently looking about 15 years old) Eh? My parents know I'm graduating from college in 2 months *gives annoyed look and walks away with yummy bananas*

I would have looked her in the eyes and in a very plain voice said "I suggest you **** off before I make this banana join the stick that's already up your arse".

aww...otters are my favorite :hug::

....so juicy and great with tartar sauce!

Actually, I prefer ostrich, but if otter is all they have on the pre-pack counter, otter it is.

I think it's a fair shout to remove the bananas you don't want if they are being sold loose. Even if they were bagged and priced, you're the only one who's losing anything. No issues I'd say, do it all the time myself.

>;o))

I would have looked her in the eyes and in a very plain voice said "I suggest you **** off before I make this banana join the stick that's already up your arse".

I wish i had that sort of gumption :lmao:

Very low fat and makes great burgers, especially wrapped in a slice or two of smoked bacon and baked for around 25 minutes at 180C. A few thin slices of fresh habanero tucked under the bacon is of course optional.

>;o))

I like the taste of bananas but the outside skin is so chewy that it really spoils the experience. Ditto, coconuts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back