Brushed Steel Face...

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timlorphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one a few nights ago. It just looked like a face was in the brushed steel sculpture and I had to have a shot of it.

Attachments

• $Brushed Steel Face 1.jpg
    $Brushed Steel Face 1.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 149
i dont see a face :(

Take a real close look at what Limecat is holding... :pimp: aaah, is it getting clearer?

Attachments

• $Brushed Steel Face 2.jpg
    $Brushed Steel Face 2.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 101
:lol: i see it now, but i never would have seen that without your help!

The large version shows that you haven't properly focussed on anything, I'm afraid .... and it is not easy to see "the face" when you don't point it out in the way you then did.

The large version shows that you haven't properly focussed on anything, I'm afraid .... and it is not easy to see "the face" when you don't point it out in the way you then did.
Here's the original shot. I think the face was more apparent when I could see the steel sculpture itself. That was why I decided to take several shots of just that part of the sculpture. I just like the light in the background so well I decided to play with this one. Here's the original, I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to bump up the ISO to 800 in order to keep my shutter speed fast enough not to blur it too bad. Also when editing it to where I liked the rest of the image the noise was the limiting factor due to the high ISO. So I came up with an image that looks more out of focus but highlighted just what I was after.

I do see what you are saying, though. I was already planning on going back with my tripod and when it's not snowing which added to the noise.

Attachments

• $Brushed Steel Face (original).jpg
    $Brushed Steel Face (original).jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 111
Here's the image I actually had in mind from an German record label back in the '80s.

Attachments

• $Dossier.jpg
    $Dossier.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 69

Most reactions

New Topics

Back