brutal light

Raymond J Barlow said:
I pick my time and place guys!! At least I have a story to tell Maria when she gets a bit older., still wish I had a shot of that trek in the swamp!

A lot of times it is the adventure that makes a photo that much more special. I finally got out today, and...I wont even say, why I have no images left. :er:

Raymond J Barlow said:
do tell Chiller!
Absolutely - tell! :lol:

Raymond, I think I sound like a broken record - these are wonderful! All of them are crisp and, despite the lighting challenge, beautiful exposures. :thumbup: I am not surprised your gallery is getting so many hits, you do fabulous work.

We will definitely miss meeting you, Daisy and the little Princess in DC - but totally understand how hard it is to get away! I will hope for another time. :)

terri said:
Absolutely - tell! :lol:

Raymond, I think I sound like a broken record - these are wonderful! All of them are crisp and, despite the lighting challenge, beautiful exposures. :thumbup: I am not surprised your gallery is getting so many hits, you do fabulous work.

We will definitely miss meeting you, Daisy and the little Princess in DC - but totally understand how hard it is to get away! I will hope for another time. :)

Thanks for being cool Terri, I hope we have another meet someday, when we are more available.

more awesome shots ray, love #3 especially... magazine/book quality stuff IMO.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back