Bryce Canyon in infrared

Fate said:
Great shot! So you get an infra-red shot just by using a red filter?
This shot was taken with Kodak HIE film, and a #25 red filter. Load and unload the film in total darkness; either process on your own at home or find a pro lab who swears they know how to handle the stuff - and you can do it, too! :D

Very nice Terri. You guys are killing me. Now I want to go out and get some IR B/W, some D-76 and spend the weekend in the laundry room. It has been at least two years since shooting IR, I miss it :(

Eric

Jeff Canes said:
Wow I Like. Need to get back myself back out west to Utah Arizona border area
I agree! Maybe a TPF meetup next year, hmmm? ;)

Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone. :D

terri, awesome shot. I am so freakin jealous, I haven't had any time to finish my first roll of HIE. I have about 8 shots on it so far. I am determined to finish the roll just to see how I did. It's supposed to snow this weekend, so hopefully I'll get a little time to shoot AND some sunshine to make the magic happen!!!!!

kelox said:
terri, awesome shot. I am so freakin jealous, I haven't had any time to finish my first roll of HIE. I have about 8 shots on it so far. I am determined to finish the roll just to see how I did. It's supposed to snow this weekend, so hopefully I'll get a little time to shoot AND some sunshine to make the magic happen!!!!!
:thumbup: You'll get there. Snow can look amazing when shot in HIE - remember to bracket every shot, so you can figure out what's working for you later. Good luck with it!! Glad you like this one, thanks. :) Looking forward to seeing the results of your first roll!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back