Bryce Canyon, UT - in color IR (dialup killer!)

Hey, who would have known! I was just reading about filters last night, & here're some examples right here (not to metion, these are great photos, terri)! Thanks for sharing!
So, a yellow filter makes green trees look purple... Interesting :)!

Love them all!!! The last really works well, but I'm loving the orange filter too!!!
Post more post more post more....

Thank you so much, guys! :) Only a few folks know how much I was sweating beforehand over making these work. First time to use an unfamiliar film, and the film was given to you as a gift - it kinda puts the pressure on to perform well. Well, maybe I'm just a freak in that regard. :lol: Not to mention struggling to get it through airport security without being compromised! :confused:

Amanda, I will be posting more, probably more examples with the orange filter. This filter renders a very green transparency, so I ended up doing more in PS than I usually do to obtain a workable image. It was fun! <<---yep, the film geek does like PS, kids. ;)

The ones with the yellow filter pretty much inverted as they appear, so that's why there are more of them, I'm just lazy. :razz:

Thanks again! I'm so happy all the self-inflicted torture was worth it. :mrgreen:

I was just wondering where your bryce shots were when i saw your name ealier when i logged in.

These are beautiful! Love the effect that the orange filter has.

Great pictures !!! The last one should be printed!!

Steve :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back