BTW

thanks everyone, I'm happy i am legal but now i can do my big party, get it all out and do the whole "lets settle down, family thing" which is even more exciting.

Settle down?

*Pukes on the floor beside him*

You do realize that children suck, don't you? They serve no purpose other than to take away your time and money and patience. Oh sure, they're all fun and games when they're someone else's, and you think "I want one of them!" But then you get it, and you feel like committing yourself after the 37th night in a row your kid has woke up crying because he has colic. And you have to get up in three hours, but does your kid care... NO!

Whew... sorry about that. What were you saying?

Settle down?

You do realize that children suck, don't you? They serve no purpose other than to take away your time and money and patience. Oh sure, they're all fun and games when they're someone else's, and you think "I want one of them!" But then you get it, and you feel like committing yourself after the 37th night in a row your kid has woke up crying because he has colic. And you have to get up in three hours, but does your kid care... NO!

You are kidding right?

)'(

You are kidding right?

)'(

Yeah, I think kids are cool in reality, but they definitely aren't for me. I was totally playing it up in my post, but on a serious note, I don't see any reason to have a kid, other than that genetic, biological desire everyone seems to get. It seems people get one to feel special or something, I don't get it.

My nephews are the coolest little guys on Earth, but for me, I'm happy with my dog. :)

Well congrats. I didn't do anything for my 21st...I was 2 hours away from home, my preemie 3lb newborn son in the hospital, about to get 5 hour long open heart surgery in 2 days. I was just praying that he would make it...I did have a BIG drink that night...but didn't really enjoy it.

I guess turning 21 wasn't that big of a deal after everything else that was happening.

Have fun in the stretch hummer! Have a big drink for me!! :)

Well congrats. I didn't do anything for my 21st...I was 2 hours away from home, my preemie 3lb newborn son in the hospital, about to get 5 hour long open heart surgery in 2 days. I was just praying that he would make it...I did have a BIG drink that night...but didn't really enjoy it.

I guess turning 21 wasn't that big of a deal after everything else that was happening.

Have fun in the stretch hummer! Have a big drink for me!! :)

Thats awful to hear, I'm sure there was no way to enjoy it, but hopefully the little one is in much better health now?

Settle down?

wow, what a rant ;)

But let us face it, settling down is not for everyone. Nobody can be blamed for not wanting a family and all the trouble.

As for myself, settling down before 30 would have been way too early. And now, uhm, well, now it might be too late? ;) Well, given the right girl, I could imagine to settle down, but you cannot force it.

Oh yes, and happy b-day :)

sigh ... wish I was 21 again! ;)

You think you're tough? Buy yourself one of these babies and enjoy.

Gentleman riding a Mexican Turkey.
1 part Gentleman's Jack
1 part Jose Cuervo
1 part Wild Turkey 101

And that doesn't even begin to describe the reason I had a hangover for two days straight.

Or the reason my room mate's girl friend almost wouldn't let us into the house at 5:30 in the AM.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back