Bubble sunrise

I've been meaning to comment, but haven't been able to think of anything that hasn't been said! :lol:

More than anything else, I love the total originality of the idea. :D That's one place I lack, is original creative ideas.

Thanks Corry. One thing I tend to do is, get these ideas in my head, and keep going at it. This took me almost 2 weeks, every day at the beach at 6:30. Well...except for the crappy days, or I would get there and it would be too windy. The cold day, when the frost spots would form..the bubbles burst really quick or would sink too fast. It was a really cool experiment. but now I gotta find another one .
Thanks again.

Thanks Corry. I always had this feeling somebody was watching me too...chasing bubbles around the beach. Your will probably see me on Americas Funniest Home videos. :lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
Thanks Corry. I always had this feeling somebody was watching me too...chasing bubbles around the beach. Your will probably see me on Americas Funniest Home videos. :lmao: :lmao:
:lol:

I've been studying them again, and I've decided #3 is my favorite. I love the fact the bubbles are the only points of color in the image - and love the DOF here, too.

Ya done good. :mrgreen:

Thanks terri. The more I experimented the more I found that you get different shots depending on where you focus. If you focus at the bubble, you can get two reflective image inside it.. one right side up,and the other up side down. If you focus beyond the bubbles at the horizon, the bubbles become sort of transparent and lose the roundness. It was neat to experiment with. Cost me a few lunches in bubble juice though. :lol:

Don't know how I missed these, never ever seen anything like this before. Very creative and nicely executed....the second is the only one I'm not that keen on because of the power lines??? in the background. The others are very, very good but the last for me is a corker!
Thank you for providing some very creative work.....
and good luck with future projects.....
Ken.

That's what I love about your photos bro.....you are creative and intuitive with everything you shoot. It definitely inspires me to be more creative. The first one takes the cake for me man!

Chiller said:
Thanks again for all your amazing comments. It is much appreciated. Y'all have made my day.

No, dude... you've made our day! I can't say anything new 'cause everyone else has used up all the expletives and superlatives in the English language...

:hail: wow..you guys/gals, are soo awesome. Thank you soo much.:hail:

Most reactions

Back