Bubble

ah, calliope... i love this... i would love to hang this in a girls room...decorate with black, purple, and netting..(wait..sounds like my room....cool)

i love the simplicity of it..and whole dark-offsides effect.....very very cool!

Awesome bubble ! I love the reflection. It's like a little picture in there. Great shot !

Thanks Aprilraven & M @ k o. This was totally an accident but I liked how it came out. I took the kids to the park and we were playing with bubbles when I snapped this shot. The reflection in the bubble is actually the backdrop.

Holy moly Calliope....that was an accident. ? Just awesome. I love this shot.
Very well done.

Looks somehow so clean and pretty at the same time. Very nice shot. :)

I think your boys are going to become famous artists with yours and JonMikal's genes or at the very least top notch photographers. Wonderful picture, nicely framed and I also like the picture in the bubble.

John E. said:
I think your boys are going to become famous artists with yours and JonMikal's genes or at the very least top notch photographers. Wonderful picture, nicely framed and I also like the picture in the bubble.

Thanks John... that's very kind. Unfortunately, all my "good" photos are accidental so I don't know how much talent is behind it. I have fun anyway.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Calliope said:
TThis was totally an accident

usually when i have an accident my body is crumpled on the ground. i wish i had your kind of accidents. :roll:

This is among the nicest "accidents" I have ever seen, Linda. And the decision to try and capture this is some hint at talent, I say.

What I was wondering about even yesterday when I had first seen this photo but wasn't so much into commenting, lots more into recapturing our meet-up weekend, is: how come the reflection so clearly breaks into a top and a bottom part? Is that done by the sphere that this bubble is? For a moment I thought it was a bubble on a water surface, you know, until I realised it was actually floating in the air.

beautiful capture! and i love the reflection.. nicely done Linda :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back