bubbles C&C..

na i dont mind my photos are ok to edit and yes that looks much better. did you change the ISO in photo shop??

No The ISO that can only be Changes in your SLR (which you should Try to keep lowest Posible depending on the light); i used a Noise Filter to reduce it

ok thats what i thought but i had to ask lol...i'll try some reedits tomorrow.

Ok, screw the rule of third. Its the most retarded rule ever. You dont need to worship rules.
Think about when you were a kid.....they were meant to be broken.

THe Rule of Thirds should be renamed the Guideline To a Nifty Way of Composing A lot of Things and Make them Look Cool Based on cutting the Scene in Thirds. Not only is it a MUCH better name, people who have never heard of it will know exactly what it is!

If the subject fills the frame, it looks good. Check out my avatar for example, well, technically its off-center, but if it was a full moon, the entire moon would fill the frame.

Yarg.

WOW! I think you did such a great job!

Ok, screw the rule of third. Its the most retarded rule ever. You dont need to worship rules.
Think about when you were a kid.....they were meant to be broken.

THe Rule of Thirds should be renamed the Guideline To a Nifty Way of Composing A lot of Things and Make them Look Cool Based on cutting the Scene in Thirds. Not only is it a MUCH better name, people who have never heard of it will know exactly what it is!

If the subject fills the frame, it looks good. Check out my avatar for example, well, technically its off-center, but if it was a full moon, the entire moon would fill the frame.

Yarg.
x2 kinda hard to do the rule of thirds on a macro shot of a moving bubble lol but i see the noise ALOT now that i got a new monitor i'll have to do some re edits:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back