Bubbles

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by M3l0diks0ul, Apr 15, 2005.

1. M3l0diks0ul

M3l0diks0ul TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is a nice theme. I am noticing a pattern to your photos right now, and that may have to do with your camera settings - they all have a tendency to be overexposed and lacking in contrast. It's not so bad in this photo, though I am finding it too grey all in all, but I like to see the reflection of the sun slightly out of centre. The texture of the bubbles is best to be seen in the streak on the very left. Maybe you have another one with the reflection of the sun ONLY in the little bubbles? Not on the surface?

By the way, I've been to your profile because I was getting the feeling that here is someone VERY YOUNG who is posting his photos.

And how right I was!
    You're only just two years older than my daughter, which makes you only just fourteen last month! This gives you soooooo much time to learn! Make best use of it. This place is a great one for learning.

3. chroix

chroix In Latin it's "spikius conius thingonius"

get closer and check your settings. not much to look at really.

4. dalebe

dalebe TPF Noob!

i agree, it is very hard to get the right focus when trying to shoot reflections such as these, and i suppose this is'nt a very well defined subject to focus on.