Bugatti Veyron, fastest ever?

that's fast!

on a side note, i don't suppose anyone knows what that piece of music is called that is playing in the background, and what film it's off? i've been trying to find out for months

Man that IS fast. Its almost to the point of not being able to show how truly fast it is on film. Woulda liked to be in that passengers seat heheh.

*adds to shopping list*

on a side note, i don't suppose anyone knows what that piece of music is called that is playing in the background, and what film it's off? i've been trying to find out for months

It might be the soundtrack from one of the more recent Star Wars, like Revenge of the Sith.

Hmmm... i was thinking maybe Lord of the Rings, but know you mention it, it does sound quite Star Warsy. you might be right

that's fast!

on a side note, i don't suppose anyone knows what that piece of music is called that is playing in the background, and what film it's off?

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=68DWhQ83FUw"]Duel of the Fates[/ame], from SW EPI, the phantom menace. (yep, SW nerd here)

Oh, and I have a word for you: Veyron GT... is it really in development?

"I know why Michael Schumacher retired! He is slower than me!" That was hilarious!

not bad but I'd rather have one of these [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLThclGYTmU[/ame]

About the Veyron,
I like how he said that at that speed the tires only last 15 minutes... But that's ok since the fuel only lasts 12. :lmao:

For those not in the know, that's James May, co presenter of THE best car show in the world, Top Gear.

To put it in perspective; the Veyron does 0-120 faster than most cars do 0-60. 253 MPH; $1,400,000. And the thing is, your granny could still drive it to the grocery store, unlike the Enzo, Zonda, and other supercars.

it has German numberplates

For those not in the know, that's James May, co presenter of THE best car show in the world, Top Gear.

To put it in perspective; the Veyron does 0-120 faster than most cars do 0-60. 253 MPH; $1,400,000. And the thing is, your granny could still drive it to the grocery store, unlike the Enzo, Zonda, and other supercars.
you would trust your granny in your $1,400,000 car? :lol:

Hey I passed one of those on my way to work, went by him in my Taurus like he was sittin' still. ;)

It is the greatest pleasure to drive a really fast car very slowly ... if you drive such a car, you do not need to prove anything anymore :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back