Bugs 'n flowers

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Lyanna, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Lyanna

Lyanna TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I took my cam with me when I was visiting the inlaws and some family and took some shots in their gardens using the macro option. They turned out pretty well, even though the shot with the bee is not completely to my liking cause at the top, the flowers are slightly out of focus.

[​IMG]

This one, the water lily, I am quite proud of, specially because you can even see the lil'bugs on it quite sharply. The color might be a little too vivid (didn't do any alterations in photoshop...might want to desaturize a little).

[​IMG]

The fullsize images can be found here: http://olli.xs4all.nl/lyanna/gallery/scenery?page=5

2. westman

westman TPF Noob!

pertty good composition
    but it seems that so grey and i think you didn't use well on lightling .....(dont worry, just my own comments)

3. Lyanna

Lyanna TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Westman...which of the photo's are you talking about? The sky was overcast with the lily...which is why the water looks grey. Do you think I should have used a different lighting setting?

4. cowbert098

cowbert098 TPF Noob!

The second one is my favorite I like how the flower seems to pop out due to the dark background.