Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What your take on this one?
Cosmo
buildingagainsttheskyas.jpg

i think there is a bunch of unnecassary space at the top that should be cropped out.

and on the sides too.

i want to see whats further down too though.

I like it the way it is, the extra space is nice to me. I can't explane why but I like.

I was thinking the same thing.I was looking at it wondering were the rest was.[/quote
]
This is as close to this building as I could get and get any kind of shot. I was shooting over the top of another building and there were distractions left and right. There is nothing really interesting about the rest of the structure anyway. Thank you for your insights, that's why I posted, to get feedback..
Cosmo

I understand completely and I am not knocking your Picture at all.I am really new to photography and just giving my impresion of the picture cause I like it when others do the same for me.

I understand completely and I am not knocking your Picture at all.I am really new to photography and just giving my impresion of the picture cause I like it when others do the same for me.
But your insite is important to me. I need to know what is good and bad. Everyones feedback no matter their experiance is important for me to hear. Thanks again. It's how I learn
Cosmo

Nice I like old buildings :)

to me it looks great.I dunno something about that sky and the blue in the building really pop now.

Thanks for all of the input. I find it very inteseting as well. Maybe I can find a way to get closer...
Cosmo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back