Bulb

tbrownarcher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I in fact have seen this before on my camera (sp550 uz Olympus). I'm looking for the bulb setting. I think that's what i'm looking for. Isn't the bulb setting the setting that you use to hold the shutter open until you let it go ?

I know i have seen the setting somewhere on the camera but the menu is so extensive and my knowledge so poor that I don't know where nor can i search and find it.

I'm trying to shoot NIGHT SNOW pictures

thanks,

tbrownarcher, (nate)

ya know I do have a manual stupid and i looked in it and couldn't find it. I guess that makes me stupid too so that's why i came here to find out ...

watch it, hes just saying a manual is where something like that can be found, do not call some one stupid because you are asking a question.

your going to have to be able to go into manual mode and when you go to set the shutter thats where the option would be. not sure exactly how to do it on your camera but thats the basics... if im wrong guess you'll call me stupid too huh

I know that was a bit over the top but if a person asks a question do you automatically think that they have not looked at the manual? That answer in itself is calling the person who asked the original question stupid.

I do not know enough about the camera stuff to know where to look because it's not in the manual under BULB! I know it's in the manual under something else but I cannot find it. So ! I came to ask the question and get the question thrown in my face (implied) Hey stupid look in the manual. Ok so I'm stupid. I think the guy answering with the manual answer is also. It's a problem with all forums of all types too.

Thanks for the answer. I found it.

If your a moderator or know one tell me how to resign from this forum or delete me. I am too stupid to know how!

tbrownarcher (nate)

Try setting the camera to manual exposure mode. Change your shutter speed slower untill you run past 1sec,2sec,4sec, and so on. After the last seconds setting "bulb" should be next or the one after that. Let us know what you found.

wth, you know RTFM.....they didnt come up with that for no reason. You wouldnt be the first one to post a question here without reading the manual. It was a simple question i asked and you could have given a simple answer. No reason to call me stupid.
I never called you stupid. If you automaticly think that i meant it, think again. You dont know me, dont judge me.

Thanks for the answer. I found it.

If your a moderator or know one tell me how to resign from this forum or delete me. I am too stupid to know how!

tbrownarcher (nate)

looks like he did... looks like he also came here to get an answer and has no intentions of coming back

Most reactions

Back