Bulge on President Bush' Back

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rumors are swirling around the Internet about a mysterious bulge on President Bush's back that was visible during the first two debates.

Several reports speculate that the bulge under Bush's jacket was actually a transmitter through which he was fed debate answers. Bush aides strongly deny they were feeding him any answers, and promise they only used the transmitter to help him understand the questions

hahahah you there have great candidates for resident :) In Poland sometimes even 10 candidates are in the pre-elections :)

Jeff Canes said:
Rumors are swirling around the Internet about a mysterious bulge on President Bush's back that was visible during the first two debates.

Several reports speculate that the bulge under Bush's jacket was actually a transmitter through which he was fed debate answers. Bush aides strongly deny they were feeding him any answers, and promise they only used the transmitter to help him understand the questions

I heard this rumor, but what puzzles me is that his aides actually acknowledged the use of a transmitter! It's friggin' illegal either way! I wonder who was on the other end of it, Cheney? :puke-rig:

OK, I'll stop my political ranting right here. :lol:

Mitica100 said:
Jeff Canes said:

I heard this rumor, but what puzzles me is that his aides actually acknowledged the use of a transmitter! It's friggin' illegal either way! I wonder who was on the other end of it, Cheney? :puke-rig:

OK, I'll stop my political ranting right here. :lol:

saaaay what??!! his aide admitted he used a transmitter of some kind? do you have a link to an article?

oh. man, it would have surprised the hell outta me for someone in his camp actually to come out and tell a truth. scared me for a minute there, you did.

Osmer_Toby said:
oh. man, it would have surprised the hell outta me for someone in his camp actually to come out and tell a truth. scared me for a minute there, you did.

i don't know what to say :roll:

:smileys: :smileys:

Osmer_Toby said:

Is everyone speaking yoda here lately????

core_17 said:
Osmer_Toby said:

hmm hmm hmm quite possibly, he is!!!

md

core_17 said:
Osmer_Toby said:

RESENTS this comment, I do. :twisted:

Most reactions

Back