Bullet

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
His glamor shot......:lol:

7985-BulletTPF.jpg

I may be new here but I'll give you my honest opinion if thats what you are asking for.
I love the shot. The PP needs some work. You missed a spot on the left side near his neck and the blending of Bullet into the black background is too soft. It screams "this was done after the fact". May I suggest trying to get this shot again and putting a black cloth about 3 feet behind him and try to get a little bit of lighting between him and the cloth/sheet. Even if you used a white bed sheet, you can then change it PP much easier and it will look more natural and crisper.
You are definitely onto something here and it looks great, I see what you are after and you are not far off but I think it needs a little more work.
I'm sorry if this sounds abrupt I have no intention of it sounding that way. My suggestions are sincere and I'm only trying to be helpful. :mrgreen:

You certainly gave me a technical evaluation......and it's appreciated.

This shot of Bullet was cropped and extracted from a larger photo with my wife and I painted in the black background.

I'm not into studio photos with lights and all.....so for the time being PS will be my lab.

Thanks for taking the time to pass on corrective measures.....

It's rather soft.

probably since it is a crop.

but that could be healed, I am quite confident.

just looking at his facial expression, and the simplistic composition.. I really like it :)

probably since it is a crop.

but that could be healed, I am quite confident.

About as well as an amputation.

Please tell me you haven't joined the reshootaphobia crowd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back