Campbell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P1014748.jpg

P1014761.jpg

P1014762.jpg

These are my first shots where I manually set all of the settings, so all comments and criticisms are encouraged.

30 views and no comments? :confused:

i can not offer a critique since I'm just learning but i love the bully breeds and that pup just oozes personality!

Nice shots. Good DOF, sharpness, focus, and contrast. You captured his personality. In #1 I might've not cut off his ears. All the shots are just a bit underexposed.

Thanks Fidge.

And thanks for the comments Dab. It's not that they're underexposed, I just darkened them quite a bit (I have a bad habit of doing that). And I think I agree with the ears, I'll re-crop the original and see how it looks.

I really like all 3 of these...nice closeups, and great 'expression'/character showing in the dog.

Thanks for the positive feedback! I was very happy with the way these shots turned out.

Thanks Fidge.

And thanks for the comments Dab. It's not that they're underexposed, I just darkened them quite a bit (I have a bad habit of doing that). And I think I agree with the ears, I'll re-crop the original and see how it looks.

Oh, alright. I kind of like some pictures darker, also.

Most reactions

Back