Bumblebee

Jacki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4544188397_e888ecbf4f_b.jpg

I lke it a lot, surprising you caught one sitting long enough

Thanks. He started buzzing his wings at me and looking angry, so I only got a few pictures.

Great job, though the highlights on the closest leaves are kinda distracting.

I agree. The lighting was really weird that day. Maybe I just still have a lot to learn about lighting though. :confused:

Great job, though the highlights on the closest leaves are kinda distracting.

I agree. The lighting was really weird that day. Maybe I just still have a lot to learn about lighting though. :confused:

Actually the light is pretty harsh, so underexposing to make it softer would have underexposed the bee too much. You would need either fill flash or something to shade the subject, or maybe even a reflector could have helped.

You're exposure looks good, it's just the light isn't that good.

My 2 cents.

Don't know if I could get one that good with my G11. Looks more like what I could do if my act was together with the Mark III and 180 macro.....But I'm a beginner.......Mike

Don't know if I could get one that good with my G11. Looks more like what I could do if my act was together with the Mark III and 180 macro.....But I'm a beginner.......Mike

I'm a "beginner" as well. I don't normally get such good picture opportunities. :blushing: But thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back