Bummed

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hate it when you skip class to hike through the woods to try and get some good shots and when you get back home and check the digital photos they all suck. I took 2 cameras this time. My Canon T50 and the digital camera for some instant gratification to give me some hope that the film might have turned out.

Nope. Not a single photo turned out well. I must have been really, really shaky when I took them. Hopefully the film doesnt look the same:(

Ahhh. Sorry to hear that.
Was the day very overcast so you only had little light to work with?
(You SKIPPED class!?!? :shock: )

Actually it was a nice sunny day but the trail I was walking along was covered by trees yet it let in a good amount of light.

I just got the pictures back and I am very, very unhappy with them. Im not sure if its due to low quality in camera, film or if I just didnt do that good of a job. No matter what I am still bummed.

And yes I skipped class. Im not even sure I want to continue and that day I went off to shoot some photos and think about what I want to do in life.

When I went hiking the other day I didnt get the film all the way in and I ended up taking 24 shots, or so I thought, before I realized this. I believe I got some pretty good shots too. Well I thought I learned my lesson. Not so. Last night I took a couple of shots of the moon and today I took some shots of birds, our two kids, and various things around the house. All stuff that would give me a nice range of different textures, ranges, etc. Well......the film wasnt all the way over and the shots didnt go through:(

Most reactions

Back