Bump!

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Winter is tooo looong. I am frustrated to,:345:, still not enough to make me shoot digital.

Winter is tooo looong. I am frustrated to,:345:, still not enough to make me shoot digital.

Holy spider webs Batman, this is FP4+, developed in Adonal at 20° for 9 min :aiwebs_016:

But enough for you to switch to film. :biglaugh:

But enough for you to switch to film. :biglaugh:

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, I shoot both but have only recently started developing my own B&W film, so you could be forgiven for thinking I'm new to the medium. The first digital camera I bought was at the end of 2007, however, I think over the last 5 years or so about 80% of my shooting has been with film, albeit colour negative. I got hold of a DSLR on Ebay last year to see if it was for me, but that was a blind alley and my daughter will be taking it over. I like my DP1, though, and am happy to pop it in my pocket for those unexpected opportunities.

Recently developing are here key words. Own developing opens different perspective on shooting b&w film. Some say it opens new can of worms. He he. It starts with mastering the process, very satisfying, but for limited time, later come questions and experimentations, eventually coordination between visualization, exposure and developing method. It takes few years and basically never stops.

Recently developing are here key words. Own developing opens different perspective on shooting b&w film. Some say it opens new can of worms. He he. It starts with mastering the process, very satisfying, but for limited time, later come questions and experimentations, eventually coordination between visualization, exposure and developing method. It takes few years and basically never stops.

Those worms are wriggling! Prior to this, I've always thought of myself as an amateur, now I consider myself an enthusiast.

Great quality for a film. Not so happy of the photograph from the composition-subject POW.

Most reactions

Back