Bumpy road – in desperate need of skilled photoshopping

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen.

I have this photograph that I took of an interesting part of the road. This is the image right out of the camera. I have tried to post-process it but haven't been able to achieve acceptable results. My Photoshop skills downright suck.

If any of you Photoshop stars would like to test your abilities with this one, let me know and I can email you the RAW file.

I appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Just a quick run-through in LightRoom

invisibleDSC_0060edit.jpg

I dunno :confused:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EBw_da7BZk"][/ame]

Are you a Photoshop wizard, sir? ;)

Way better than my best attempt. I'd rather not show my best attempt, though...

Are you a Photoshop wizard, sir? ;)...
Absolutely not. Just a few exposure adjustments. I do very little, that's what I'm best at. :lol:

I will say that LightRoom is the best thing since sliced bread. I do very little in PS now.

kundalini, it seems no one else is interested in playing with this particular photo. Would you mind if I email you the RAW file, so you can do the same run-through in Lightroom that you did with the JPG?

Here is my go at it. Maybe a little over saturated, but hey it's Fall, and it is all about the colors, :).

DSC_0060_c.jpg

Here is my go at it. Maybe a little over saturated, but hey it's Fall, and it is all about the colors, :).

DSC_0060_c.jpg
I LOVE it, exactly the look I was going for. I wish I knew how to post-process like this. Did it take you too long? Would you mind if I email you the RAW file for you to process it like this?

By the way: thanks everybody. It's incredible how different people visualize the same image differently.

I LOVE it, exactly the look I was going for. I wish I knew how to post-process like this. Did it take you too long? Would you mind if I email you the RAW file for you to process it like this?

Send me a PM and I will give you my email so you can send me the original.

Most reactions

Back