Burghausen night panorama

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just experimenting a bit ... this one is combined from 4 images (Europe's longest castle).

burg_pano_nacht_1.jpg

Very nice, I like it. But there is just something about the more dark spot on the left that bothers me.

you mean the far left area where one can only guess the river?

Not really. lol Nevermind.

Seems to me like a lot of empty space on the top and just a bit on the bottom of the image.

All very difficult scenes to piece together. Seems to dark to me personally.
JMHO.

Seems to me like a lot of empty space on the top and just a bit on the bottom of the image.

Yes I know, this bothers me as well, actually what bothers me is that I had to cut off part at the botttom because the camera was rotating around a vertical axis. I could not have pointed it downwads further without wrecking the stitiching and tilting the axis would have resulted in some very strange effects regarding alignemet of the castle parts.

just before I could switch to a wider angle they switched off the light and it was all pitch black.

All very difficult scenes to piece together. Seems to dark to me personally.
JMHO.

well, i know darknes in a night image is always a question of taste. but made no other decision here but traing to represent what the eye actually saw, an illuminated castle in an almost pitch black surrounding. This is a quiet little town with much less light than modern cities ;)

how did you shoot this? i think it's awesome btw :thumbup:

I think it is a bit too empty on the left side... doesn't really add anything to the photo. Minus that, it looks awesome! I like how it looks sort of like it is just in space... really draws you attention to the castle.

Most reactions

Back