Burn Rubber

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found another car out in the desert. Not as interesting as the shot up one I posted last time. So, I tried to use the tire to help with the compo.

The car is upside down. Maybe I'll go back and move the tire off to the side a little? I don't know :er:

50288707-L.jpg

Nice shot ... I like the car on it's roof and the tire gives it perspective .... maybe a little close to the car a bit .... try moving the car forward rather than the tire ;)

kidding ... The tire in is position actually works well ...

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to both of you.

I agree Daniel. I took two others using a deeper dof, but I was further away from the tire and they look almost the same :confused: I was pretty much guessing :mrgreen:

Hey, you do have a weather every now and again!?!?
Clouds. Cool! ;) :lol:

No - really, I am only saying this because I was just commenting on your other photo of the blue windows in a red barn, and the sky so often is all blue with you ... or wonderfully red, when the school is on fire, come to think of it :scratch:

This - to me - is a bit on the dark side, all in all, despite my brandnew screen, but you will go back and move the tyre a little, won't you. In 2006. OK? ;)

That was my first thought, maybe a camaro or firebird, I think we need some more shots to confirm :)

Sorry for all the bumpin, I've been on a little vacation....

Again I return to like your work. I like as you see the things... that is a great virtue. Greetings

De nuevo me vuelve a gustar tu trabajo. Me gusta como ves las cosas...eso es una gran virtud. Saludos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back