TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Burn.jpg

Burn2.jpg

Taken at a local hot air balloon festival. It was supposed to be a balloon glow, but the wind was too high. I'll post a couple pictures of what happened to the only balloon that tried to glow. Anyway, the pilots just all got their burners and baskets out and did some burns for us. It's amazing the heat, and the sheer "violence" of these burners. It will GRAB your attention when one goes off. Kind of pissed I cut off the tip of the flame in the first one, but it was tough to time, let alone frame.

man, i bet it was tough...but the hardest part would be to snap pics instead of just standing there staring in awe.....that would have been hard to do...

great shots....love the lighting... great job!!

aprilraven said:
man, i bet it was tough...but the hardest part would be to snap pics instead of just standing there staring in awe.....that would have been hard to do...

great shots....love the lighting... great job!!

Thank you much Miss Raven.

That must have been cool. You can tell by the flames how much the wind was blowing. To bad about not seeing the balloons.

Eric

Such a pity that all they could offer you was this fire show. Nice as it is, it is always so beautiful to see the colourful balloons lit up on the inside against a sky at dusk... Oh well, next time, right? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back