TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Burning%20In%20Hell.jpg

WOW

Bill In Lilburn

*Muahahahaha* Uber Fotochopping.

...I just realized how much of a nerd I am--nothing I said in that sentence was a word...

It's too intense. I think that's why I like it so much. I see facial images on the middle riser that shout trouble.

I think ist just a weird effect on a very basic photo. with not so great comp and i don't much like photos of statues, its just a print of somthing i could go see myself, and im sure that would be better then a odd colored copy of the same subject

But that normal looking photo would not be placed in this forum, would it,;)?

Diggin it. I like the ps work on it. But what I really like is that fence. I could use that on my cemetery . Is there any way you can post the original, or pm me the un, psed one, so I can take a closer look at the fence. Would love to build something like that for our haunted house next year.
Nice one.

Diggin it. I like the ps work on it. But what I really like is that fence. I could use that on my cemetery . Is there any way you can post the original, or pm me the un, psed one, so I can take a closer look at the fence. Would love to build something like that for our haunted house next year.
Nice one.

PM sent with link to the orig file converted from raw to jpeg.

I like it! It reminds me of record album covers(remember those kiddies?) from the 60's and early 70's.

Most reactions

Back