Burning moon

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They say red sky at night sailors delight, however it wasn't the sky that was red. Far from it:
moon.jpg

This picture is a combination of 2 pictures taken at different expsures. The moon was taken at an exposure which made all the lights disappear. It's a pity i didn't have more time to work with it, and that i don't have a better camera, it's kinda blury when zoomed in all the way.

The lights are from the Bribane Harbor. Id kill for a city scape behind this moon, but the city was the other way!

garbz, the moon is awesome... love the yellow colour its fab. Would have been nice to get a city there as you said, but with pshop, you can snag this moon and stick over any part of brizzy you like :)

Yeah but i need a pic of the cityscape first ;) Btw last time i did this type of photoshop (when moon was next to the visible mars), i failed to see some noise in the background because my display at home is ridiculously dark. Is there any distortion or any visible lines in a square around the moon and about 50px above the harbor lights?

red skies at night...red skies at night...whoa...oh...oh...whoa...oh...oh..oh..oh..oh..oh...uh...oh

Most reactions

Back