Burnt Down House

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friends mom is a real estate agent, and shes selling this house that got burned up pretty good. Nothing external...but if theyre gonna live in it again, they got A LOT of work to do. Anyways I thought it be cool to take some pics. I'm uploading more...

DSC_0093-2.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

And as I was leaving the house these sweet clouds started to form, so I took a quick pic.

DSC_0073copy.jpg

I'm not wild about the house shots, but those clouds are amazing! I think you might have some dust on your sensor in the top middle of the frame.

Yea...the house shots were kinda weird. I really didnt spend much time. It smelled really bad. And thanks...I think it is. I didnt even notice...great.

DSC_0100-1.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Heres a couple more. It was the first time I've ever seen anything like it. Everything was melted, pretty interesting. CC welcome.

I like the last one ... is that a melted radio? You might consider cropping the white pedestal out.

The cloud one left me saying "holy" out loud. Looks like God's vacuum about to suck up those houses. Spectacular.

I'm not so big on the house shots, but i do like the first one in your second post. It's got a nice grunge feel to it, whereas the others don't really seem to have any distinct "feel"

I like the last one ... is that a melted radio? You might consider cropping the white pedestal out.

I just did, it looks a lot better. Thanks!

The cloud one left me saying "holy" out loud. Looks like God's vacuum about to suck up those houses. Spectacular.

I'm not so big on the house shots, but i do like the first one in your second post. It's got a nice grunge feel to it, whereas the others don't really seem to have any distinct "feel"

I was pretty scared, it looked like a tornado was gonna hit down. But nothing happened. It was pretty impressive though.

As far as the house shots go, I was just excited everything look so cool. No specific angles or anything just simple snapshots.

Hows that ^ for a vacuum lol

Wow, those clouds are really something! (... looks in his closet for his ruby slippers ....)

i really like the one with the melted radio, especially without the white pedestal

also, i really like the fan one, i just wish the whole fan could have been in the frame

So, did you use matches or just a lighter? ;)

The melted radio is something else –it almost seems like a piece of pop art created with Illustrator from scratch. I'd suggest a closer crop, though... and maybe some more contrast to make it pop.

Wow......sad event for the family who lived there.
I didn't think much of the first shots but I did like #3 and #6. The grey scary cloud and the melted radio were my favorites.

Florida summer storms are my favorite time of the year, nice pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back