Burnt Down House

Did the cloud turn into a twister? :)

So, did you use matches or just a lighter? ;)

The melted radio is something else –it almost seems like a piece of pop art created with Illustrator from scratch. I'd suggest a closer crop, though... and maybe some more contrast to make it pop.

This work for ya?

DSC_0121-1.jpg

i really like the one with the melted radio, especially without the white pedestal

also, i really like the fan one, i just wish the whole fan could have been in the frame

I might have one...I just dont like the glare from the window. The highlights were blown out like crazy. I'll look for it.

Wow......sad event for the family who lived there.
I didn't think much of the first shots but I did like #3 and #6. The grey scary cloud and the melted radio were my favorites.

Thanks anthony, bunch of potheads lived there...thats how their fire started :lol: so I feel worse for the people that will have to clean up the mess than the previous owners. lol

Florida summer storms are my favorite time of the year, nice pics!

Thank you!

Did the cloud turn into a twister? :)

I wish... I was waiting for like an hour hoping they would touch the ground and rip some houses away....all for the sake of awesome photography lol. Thats wrong.

Much better! I really like it!

Thanks I do too!
It's so unrealistic....never seen something like this. So ..... interesting lol.

I cant stop lookin at it.

This work for ya?

Your profile says it's OK to edit your images, so here it goes:

DSC_0121.jpg

Now, I suck at post-processing and – to make matters worse – I use Picasa. This was just to illustrate my point. I'm sure you could do much better than this.

Sawwweeet....I'm def. gonna try other styles.

Clouds are nuts

The melted stereo is a cool pic

i really like the one with the melted radio, especially without the white pedestal

also, i really like the fan one, i just wish the whole fan could have been in the frame

AHA! Found it.

DSC_0113.jpg

the composition of the shoes is brilliant. that one is the best of the set IMO.

the composition of the shoes is brilliant. that one is the best of the set IMO.

Thanks buddy. Although they werent meant to be that seriuos, and I didnt spend that much time ( like i said...smell was bad ) I still think that each of these pics came out pretty good, and they all have something that makes a decent pic. I just think theyre interesting for the most part.

I'm sorry...what do you mean?

The cloud pictures are amazing!!!

Are those cobwebs on the ceiling fan?

Most reactions

Back