Burnt

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a bush walk today and part of the area we walked though had had a burn off through it not too long ago (to reduce bush fire risk) and there was a bit of mist about. Thought it made for some interesting pics :)

1/.
burntbush1.jpg

2/.
burntbush2.jpg

3/.
burntbush3.jpg

4/.
burntbush4.jpg

Last ones nice
I wish you had used a smaller aperture in the first one so more of the ground would be in focus.

They are very interesting. The 1st and third are really attractive. The bent trunks remind me of our manzanita scrub areas. Looks like you have some beautiful scenery there too. Just a different kind and it should look pretty in the spring.

Tough subject to capture. I get paid to take pictures of fire scenes and it is very difficult to convey the damage with a picture.

I really like the last one sort of "the last great act of defiance" against the fire.

Doc

They are very interesting. The 1st and third are really attractive. The bent trunks remind me of our manzanita scrub areas. Looks like you have some beautiful scenery there too. Just a different kind and it should look pretty in the spring.

Thanks:) There was a few shoots just starting to break through at the edges of where it had been burnt so true once spring comes should be a lot nicer. It's interesting that one side path was like this is and the other side was normal bush with a few blackened trees maybe from past burn off's.

Doc Wiseman said:
Tough subject to capture. I get paid to take pictures of fire scenes and it is very difficult to convey the damage with a picture.

I really like the last one sort of "the last great act of defiance" against the fire.

Doc

Thanks :) Yeah it was sorta tough to try and get the feeling that was there - in a way wish pictures could also capture the smell that was there, that real burnt smoky smell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back