Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
burp.jpg

Can anyone still "see" the mouse?

Well, I'm not sure EVERYONE here will think so, but I'm glad you do :D!

eaww! I'm so not a snake fan, but you captured a nice shot! What is in his mouth? Looks like woodticks or ants ... icky!

The dark brown spots seem to be a bit of that mixture of earth and wood chips that cover the ground in the terrarium, for this particular snake refuses to eat anywhere BUT inside the terrarium - where they ought NOT to be fed, but what can we do? It'd have starved to death had we insisted on feeding him outside the terrarium. And in its throat you can see the very last of the mouse's tail, just the tip.

AND, of course, you can see where the snake is extra fat just now ... behind his head. That's where the mouse is. ;)

OH OH OH I SEE IT!!!! :)

Im a sucker for snake photos... :D

Meanwhile in the transport box...

happ.jpg

Sabine gave me clear instructions on how to feed them, i.e. to take one of the two out of the terrarium and into the transport box to feed him there, and to feed Mr La-dee-da (who only ever eats inside the terrarium, which he SHOULD not do!) where he would eat.

Sure enough, at first I mixed up the two, but soon noticed that it must have been Mr La-dee-da in the transport box because he would simply not touch the mouse there. (He greedily !!! ate in the terrarium, and "burped", as you can see :lol: )

Exactly which species are these? They look to be one of the "old world" rat snakes.

Taiwanese Beauty Snakes they are.

You are making me miss my snakes!!

Nice shots! I love the title! hehe!

Wow I didn't know we had so many snake people on here.

Cool pics Corinna.

Obviously the mouse can be seen a few centimeters "down the track", but after you pointed out the tail, that is just too cool. Great shot and love the title.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back