Burr Angels

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work in a dorm as the cleaning lady. I asked some of my kids if I could take some pictures of them, and they really had fun with it.
The reason for the Title is that I work in Burr hall.
I hope you the pictures.

IMG_6548Moreburrangels3.jpg

IMG_6544moreburrangels2.jpg

I'm not at a calibrated screen so I can't comment on the color. The composition on the first one is cute, maybe cropping a little closer would help. The pose in the second one is really natural but I would get a different pointof view, perhaps more center and a little lower so it doesn't feel like you're looking down at them. Also, a little less DOF would be nice IMO.

i just all over my keyboard :lmao:

I'm not sure what's so funny here; missing a word in the sentence? Toni even says in her signature that she has dyslexia. Not something to laugh at someone for. Way to go.

Toni, I don't have much to offer in terms of C&C, except that I'd like to see the second shot more "squared" and symmetrical rather than being at an angle. The girl on the right is having to look more backwards and I think it would help if they could both look straight at the camera.

On the first shot, as suggested before, a tighter crop might be something to play with.

Either way, it sounds like they enjoyed you taking their pictures and had fun with it, and that's what counts.

both are informal shots...the first is more pleasing...in second why shd i not prefer a higher angle....i do not like always at eyelevel...changing angles is more stimulating. tfs.

i just all over my keyboard :lmao:

I'm not sure what's so funny here; missing a word in the sentence? Toni even says in her signature that she has dyslexia. Not something to laugh at someone for. Way to go.

Toni, I don't have much to offer in terms of C&C, except that I'd like to see the second shot more "squared" and symmetrical rather than being at an angle. The girl on the right is having to look more backwards and I think it would help if they could both look straight at the camera.

On the first shot, as suggested before, a tighter crop might be something to play with.

Either way, it sounds like they enjoyed you taking their pictures and had fun with it, and that's what counts.

damn it not i feel like an asshole :(, sorry, on another forum i go to when anyone misses out on a word like that thats the common response, sorry to the OP for my negligence.

and since you seem to be open for c&c, ill add in that although these photos arent great IMO, the other ones of these girls on your flickr are very good, i especially like the black and white one.

Wow thanks for all the feed back. Don't feel bad Inst!nct I'm always leaving words out but it doesn't stop me from trying to writting.

I like #2, good composition, the background is also nice, could stand to crop a tad, keep up the good work.

Most reactions

Back