Burro Schmidt Tunnel

Thanks seven and craig :)

Hey JonK...just wondering if you read this yet? If so...any suggestions? I'm always open to hear what you gotta say about lighting.

Number two is really amazing.

I take it by your comment earlier you were using a digi cam?

What was the ISO you used? I'm really curious how to get such amazing contrast and sharpness. I'm guessing something low?

Personally I've never used really low film, and after shooting some stuff yesterday I can totally see the difference in quality.

bace said:
Number two is really amazing.

I take it by your comment earlier you were using a digi cam?

What was the ISO you used? I'm really curious how to get such amazing contrast and sharpness. I'm guessing something low?

Personally I've never used really low film, and after shooting some stuff yesterday I can totally see the difference in quality.
Thanks bace.
I'm using a Canon 350D. ISO 100

woodsac said:
Thanks bace.
I'm using a Canon 350D. ISO 100

Awesome. Can't wait to get my Camera. I'm gonna be shooting anything and everything.

I guess I'm mostly just amazed at the creative and inventive method you used to light that tunnel...it worked beautifully.
I also thought perhaps that you had done successive pops of a wireless flash as you went down the tunnel but the lighting seemed too even for that even tho it is a technique pros often employ to light large spaces evenly.
When all is said and done i think your method was the perfect choice here. :thumbsup:

Thanks Emily :)

Thanks for the feedback Jon! Embarrassed to say...I don't own an external flash :blushing: Well, I was happy with...but now I'm even happier because others like it as well.

Very nice series. The last is my favorite with the tracks leading out to the mountains which are framed by the doorway. The exposure is also right on the money. The contrast in the second shot is amazing. Great stuff.

These are awesome man.....number two is killer. Love it

Thanks again everyone!

I thought of all my *dark* friends and how much fun we could have shooting in this tunnel :thumbup: If I get the chance, I'd like to go back and take some shots from further inside the tunnel.

Most reactions

Back