Burrowing Owls in Florida, pics and video

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Evening all, I just finished processing some photos I took of the Burrowing Owls in Florida - plus, I also just put the finishing touches to a video I made to show the experience. It's something I want to start doing more of, showing the process involved in getting the shots I take. It's only my second video (and first one that actually required editing lots of clips) so bare with me as I know I still have lots to learn of this new skill...oh and I have never had a good 'reading' voice in my opinion but I'm hoping it all comes together and works ok...!?!

You can view the video here.

And here are a couple of pics, more can be seen on the same link above. Enjoy :)

4132338866_1765fd6b51_o.jpg

4132338792_2ac2b48a9e_o.jpg

4131575585_c0554e0988_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks so much for the pics and video.

Very nice pictures!

To show just how little I pay attention....Brian Piccolo Park isn't 10 minutes from my house!! Never, ever knew there was anything but Moskovy Ducks there!?!?!:banghead:

These are wonderful. I just got a couple of pix of these guys at the Phoenix Zoo a couple of weeks ago but, knowing you got them in the wild, makes them more interesting to me :) #3 is my favorite. On your video, I love the image of the owl next to the warning sign.

The images are wonderful and I really enjoyed the video. It was extremely informative and seeing it just made the photos that much better for me.

wow great caputres! The eyes in #3 are amazing.

Great work! :thumbup:

Love the last one as well.

All three are wonderful captures!

Thanks for the kind replies all, much appreciated :thumbup:
To show just how little I pay attention....Brian Piccolo Park isn't 10 minutes from my house!! Never, ever knew there was anything but Moskovy Ducks there!?!?!:banghead:
Shocking :confused: lol :mrgreen:

Gorgeous shots! I liked the video too, to see where you found them (so close to the road, and the park!). And to see the gear you used. How wonderful to get 3 of them so close together like that. This was a very enjoyable thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back