bush camp

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevedinicol.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were there for 3 weeks. Beautiful area. I unfortunately didn't have much time for photography but I did get a few pictures.

This is where we were camped and that clearcut at the base of the mountain is why we were there. We planted about 750,000 trees on it.

And now I am happy to be home!

DSC_7219 - camp smal.jpg

It is absolutely SHOCKING how little snow pack there is anywhere on the west coast...

Nice! Tough work.

On the bad days I dream of doing something easy and getting lots of time off, but on the good days it's hard to imagine doing anything else. And hey, at least all the exercise is good for a person!

It is absolutely SHOCKING how little snow pack there is anywhere on the west coast...
The warmest winter I've ever seen and anyone older can remember, and now this weekend is supposed to set records for the warmest temperatures this early in the summer.

Here is a map from Environment Canada, forecasting the average temperature over the next 3 months. Warm colours are above normal, and cool colours are below. It's less dramatic in the following months, but still forecast to be above normal temperature for the next year.
s123pfe1t_cal_comb.gif

Most reactions

Back