Bush Shack

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this old shack when we went for a drive today - Did a b&W conversion and sharpen and then used a software filter effect over the top.

old_shacksep.jpg

I like this. My only comment would be that there are a few blown highlights that detract somewhat, and it's a little over-bright generally, but it's a great pic. I'd love to see some more images of this, and perhaps a high-contrast B&W?

I like this. My only comment would be that there are a few blown highlights that detract somewhat, and it's a little over-bright generally, but it's a great pic. I'd love to see some more images of this, and perhaps a high-contrast B&W?

Thanks :) I'll play with the shot a bit more - Yeah i noticed some areas blew out a bit on the conversion (they way i'm doing it as a dual-tone effect in PhotoImpact). I have one other shot of it (only took 2) but this is prob the better one of the 2 so I'm only playing with this one. Might get up there again soon and try and get some more pics.

I definitely like the the new B&W version better. The extra contrast helps the style of picture I think.

Thanks - usually I add a little bit of contrast to pics - that original one i didn't for some reason. I sorta like the sepia effect more so cause of the bush colour here - a bit more 'natural' in a way but yeah I also like the B&W lol - the last 2 pics I edited do look a lot better than the one i posted :)

I'd like to see this shot a little more centered - As it is, the corner of the roof almost goes out of frame.

Pretty nice shot though otherwise. Lucky find, and it certainly suits black and white.

Most reactions

Back