Business Card Portrait for critique

Lots of excellent advice and insight into how to improve photos, but your original images easily passed the 80% test.

Yea, not sure what that means either... My client liked them (as she had an iPhone photo prior). So I'd say that passed the 100% test.

No, no need to reshoot. If this image really is to be placed on a business card on the order of 9cm by 5.2cm presumably along with some text then most if not all of what has been critisized won't matter a whit.

Non of this will be noticeable on a card, and if she liked it, then you are gold! Plus you got a lot of great C&C here, so your next shots will really be great! :)

Honestly its a nice clean shot. yes a little rule of thirds would help but the depth of field is nice and lighting is pleasant. I did some basic levels adjustments and cleaning up of the skin. light toning. very minimal
Pic Sample 4 (1 of 1).jpg

Honestly its a nice clean shot. yes a little rule of thirds would help but the depth of field is nice and lighting is pleasant. I did some basic levels adjustments and cleaning up of the skin. light toning. very minimal
View attachment 129230

Thanks for your time editing. This is the photo she ended up choosing for her business card.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back