Business Cards

...just a suggestion, stay away from photoshop, business cards in photoshop for the most part turn out really bad, go with a vector based program, anytime you have text the raster based programs like photoshop just look bad after printing, the text gets blurred...

It doesn't seem to be a problem for overnightprints.com. My cards have always been completely designed in PS, with small, fine text, and they look great.

I am friends with a girl at a print shop so we did a big trade where she printed off a bunch of business cards for me as well as some handbills and posters for a promotion that I'm doing all in exchange for some photography (she is having a new baby soon). She works for a company called Unique Litho and they do all of our printing for the Rocky Mountain Roller Girls as well and they do a great job. Their website is http://www.uniquelitho.com/

I believe their normal cost is business cards 4/4 500 quantity: $143
1000: $180
1500: $220

So, there's probably cheaper prices out there, but I liked the quality.

And, I went with a double sided business card. Once side to promote the wedding side of my biz and one to promote the children's side. I love my new card:) (although if anyone has any critique, I'll take it and possibly use it if I get more printed in the future).
-April
NewBusinessCardDesignNov.jpg

NewBusinessCardDesignNovBackofCard.jpg

Most reactions

Back